Friday, December 14, 2007

"Library Lady..."

I was the "Library Lady" in K's kindergarten class today, what a treat!! Besides checking in books and checking out new books to the kindergartners, I got to read some of my favorite books to the class. You all know how much I LOVE kindergartners, so this was a special treat for me today. It is the most fun ever to be facing 25 eager, squirmy, excited little learners, that all have a "story" they want to tell me...I really do miss that!! One of the books I read today is a favorite of mine, and kids absolutely LOVE it...."We Eat Dinner in the Bathtub" by Angela Shelf Medearis. If you have a child in your life that loves books, this is a MUST have!!! I chose it because it's one of K's favorites to have me read when she comes over, and my own classes of kindergartners always loved it too...so I knew it would be a hit! :0) So...if you're still needing a Christmas present for a little person, I recommend "We Eat Dinner in the Bathtub!"

No comments: