1. Our traditional "Fine Diner's" Santa party at our house...always a special, fun evening with friends and family! We packed lots of people into our house, lots of little kids...and it was so much fun to see their excitement and anticipation as we all waited for Santa's arrival! His visit was definitely the highlight of the party...I have enough pictures to keep me scrapbooking for at least a year!!
2. The ladies only "Girls Night Out" at our house...another fun evening with friends---not a tradition yet, but I think it will become one!! We ate, talked, and just relaxed. It was fun to spend a quiet evening..."de-stressing" from the hectic holiday season!!
3. Family time...celebrating Christmas, 2007, with ALL of our children and grandchildren...on 3 different days and in 3 different states!! Even though we wern't able to all be in ONE place---which we would have loved---it was very special to get to spend this time together!!
4. Our new "pre-lit" Christmas tree...YEA, a 2 day process (setting up the tree and getting it all decorated) was shortened to 2 hours!! :0)
5. Grandchildren....shopping for them, wrapping their presents, and seeing their excitement when they tear open the packages! It is so much fun to have an excuse to go to Toys Are Us again!!
TELL ME ABOUT YOURS...LIST YOUR TOP 5 FAVORITE MEMORIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON !!