Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Young boys...."

"Young boys should never be sent to bed, they always wake up another day older."
~ Johnnie Depp , from the movie Finding Neverland
Just thinking about my two favorite little boys today, and YES...they are growing up way too fast! But, I have learned that each age and stage is even more fun than the last!! (Do you think that holds true for the teenage years??? Will they still think Nana is great???)
I haven't posted a picture of "A" with his new glasses...doesn't he look so grown up? And, I love this picture of "L" putting $$$ in his piggy bank! No big news today, just wanted to post pictures of my two favorite boys!! :0)

2 comments:

Jean Harper said...

Love the new pictures of those cute boys.. Really love the quote today.. and it is so true..I need to work on that.

Amber said...

Awww! So grown up in his new glasses. Those two are getting so big!