Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wish me luck....

Do you find yourself overwhelmed with "unscrapped" photos like me??? I have pictures on the camera card, pictures on my computer, pictures in storage boxes in my scrapbook room, pictures in photo albums, and then the most recent pictures piled in stacks on my scrapbooking table! YIKES, I need to get a handle on this!! (And, the answer is NOT to develop less pictures---I love each and every one and can't imagine not having a copy of that perfect picture!!) :0) So...today when I was in Paper Pals I was SOOOO excited to see Stacy Julian's new book "Photo Freedom" sitting right there on the counter just waiting to jump into my arms!!! I have been so excited to read this book....and I'm promising myself right here and now that I WILL GET MY PICTURES ORGANIZED!!!

I have only read a few pages---while sitting in a comfy chair at Starbucks sipping on my non-fat latte, enjoying the beautiful sunshine that we have today---but I'm already loving it!! I am committed to getting my pictures organized...no more searching for the photo that "I know I have someplace" to use on the layout!! Wish me luck! :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and got it last week! I too am committed to getting my photos organized so I can enjoy the creative process that much more! Still have to read the second half, but I'm already feeling super inspired and ready to make more meaning ful pages! :)

Shawna said...

I haven't started reading it yet, but I can' wait. I bet I will get inspired and motivated too!