Friday, February 22, 2008

Our last weekend here (for a while)....

Jim arrived yesterday...a foggy airport at Spokane tried to spoil his fun, but it lifted and he was on his way! Yippee!! He hit the golf course bright and early this morning, he's got to take advantage of every minute while he's here!! He played at Longbow today, and since I don't have any pictures to post of my "doings" (haven't seen any new movies!) I thought I'd post a picture of the golf course. I am going to make learning to golf as one of my things to do in 2008---since Jim loves it so much I want to be able to join him!! I don't want him having all the fun!! I used to golf (occasionally) and I even have shoes, clubs, the whole 'shebang'...just never practiced enough to swing consistently without whiffing the ball (that is so embarrassing!!) :0)

No comments: