Friday, February 15, 2008

"Happy Birthday" to my sweetheart....

Two of my sweethearts in this picture (wow, has "L" ever grown since this picture!!) I'm missing another special day in our lives today...this tells you what a fantastic husband I have, he's not even whining that I'm missing his birthday!! :0) (Another day to celebrate when he gets here next week... you know...better restaurants, more "shopping choices" for buying his gifts, etc.!) Last year was a "landmark birthday" for both of us...this year we can just celebrate another terrific year!! Happy birthday, babe, I love you!!!

Jean and I are s-l-o-w-l-y re-entering the world of the living...we ventured out today for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen AND a little shopping at Target---woo hoo!! (I love Target and will even get out of my "sick bed" to do a little shopping there!) :0) It's actually a little chilly here today...that's no good. But, the forecast for Sunday is 76 love it!!

No comments: