Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas 2007 roundup....

Well....we are about to put "Christmas, 2007" in the record books...and scrapbooks...and while I have a little extra time here on vacation I was able to get all of my pictures uploaded to Shutterfly, prints ordered, and I am ready to hit the ground running when we get home. It's funny how being away from my scrapbook room for a few days really puts me in the mood to go back and "create!" :0) (Don't get me wrong, I have loved every single minute of our time here with Sarah, Jon and baby L., but we have to get back to reality sometime!)
While I was playing with my photos in Picasa today I made this collage of a few of our Christmas pictures. As you can tell, the highlight of our season centered around these 5 little ones!!

No comments: