Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hello from Michigan

We made it to Michigan last night about 11:30 PM...great flights! Jim even "visited" the men's room at the Minneapolis airport with no "peekers!" :0) Landen is adorable...hopefully I can post pictures later.
I was without Internet the whole day before we left, so I couldn't update my blog. I am going to have a visit with First Step when we return...I get "cannot connect to server" message way too often and it is very frustrating!! I think we pay for continuous service and it isn't happening!
More later!!

3 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

You are too funny! Have a great time with Landon and we will see you when you get home.

Shawna said...

Glad you made it safe and sound! Take lots of pictures and give tons of hugs!

Wendy said...

Judy - tell Jon I say hello! Glad Jim made it "in and out" from the airport bathroom OK! :-) Enjoy your visit! Wendy T.