Sunday, September 23, 2007

These are the hands...

These are the hands
I loved to hold
when you were 5 and 3
years old!
I saw this poem several years ago in a scrapbook idea magazine (wish I could tell you which magazine, but since I take so many, I can't remember!) and I have been wanting to do a layout with K, A, R, K and L's handprints ever since, but I can never remember make their handprints when they are here!! Well...I finally remembered to do K and R's hands a couple weeks ago and just completed the layout today. I used the new My Mind's Eye "Confetti" line from Paper Pals, and I love the finished product. Now, I just need to get A, K and L's handprints and I'm all set!!
I really wish they could stay little, like this, for a long...long time, they are growing up way too fast!

No comments: