Friday, January 23, 2009

OUCH!!!!!

If you ever find yourself with an "inflamed and spasming trapezius muscle" (that is the one highlighted in RED), let me just tell you---OUCH, and not just a "normal ouch", it's a super-duper, 10 out of 10 on the pain scale of "how much does it hurt" OUCH!!!!!!

The crazy part is---I have no clue how it got that way??!! I wish I could say I was doing something really exciting and injured it, but, NO...I woke up in the middle of the night and thought my arm/shoulder was going to fall off!!!
After pacing the floor for 2 nights I decided it was time to seek a professional and get some DRUGS! Why did I wait two nights, did I honestly think it was going to go away by itself???
So, while it's not great, it's soooo much better and I think I am going to make it!!:0)

And, a little shoulder pain isn't going to keep me from scrapbooking!! :0) I'm teaching this adorable mini-album class on Sunday at Paper Pals...there is still time to join me and make this for the Valentine in your life!

1 comment:

Karen Tews Lien said...

Thanks for teaching another amazing class!! You rock!