Thursday, September 11, 2008

A busy day...

When I "retired" from teaching kindergarten (actually I just quit when our first grandchild was born...needed more time to "play!") I imagined my days having all kinds of "down time"---not much going on! Wow, was I wrong!! It seems like every day if filled to the brim with "something"...now, I'm wondering how I ever found time to work! :0) But, the very best part is that every day I am the "boss of my own time" and it is wonderful! I recommend it!! :0)
Jim had a "golf outing" on Tuesday and Wednesday so I went along to spend a couple days with "K" and "A". It was fun to take "K" to pre-school and meet her teacher, and "J" and I volunteered at "A's" school for lunch duty---always a great time!
Tonight I am teaching a mini-book album class at Paper Pals, WE ARE FAMILY...
I've been doing a little scrapbooking...
Always something "FUN" to do...it can't get much better than this! Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

The Southiwck Family said...

I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful class, as usual! The mini book is great. Have a great weekend!