Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're leaving on a jet plane....

...don't know when we'll be back again (recognize that song??) My trip here has been FANTASTIC....loved every single "sunny, warm" minute, but it's time to go home. Home is always a fabulous place to be. I will really miss playing with Jean--movies, lunch out, shopping, and just being together and having lots of fun; dining "outside" under the stars at one of many incredible restaurants down here (last night was Cheesecake Factory); wearing flip-flops...you all know how much I LOVE flip-flops; and all the other fun things that being in the desert offers!!

But, that being said, I will be SO happy to get back home to our house and family--especially Keelyn, Ryann, Anders and Kate (Jeff, Bridget, Jamie and John, too....and hopefully Jon, Sarah and Landen SOON!!)....I really miss them all; my "gerfrenz" Ellen and Tricia; scrapbooking and Paper Pals; spending the evenings by the fireplace...if I can't have warm weather I'll settle for a cozy, warm fire....and, so much more. Hey, I'm even missing walking on the treadmill at Anytime Fitness!!! (I must be crazy!! :0)

On my next visit to Phoenix Jean will be all settled in her beautiful new condo...I can't wait to see the "finished product!" It's going to be terrific and I know she is going to love it there!!! But, for now I'm looking forward to "HOME!"

No comments: