Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Octoberfest...

SO much to look forward to in OCTOBER...

~Decorating our house with these cute "little" pumpkins!

~A trip to Michigan to see our newest grandson (he is almost 3 months old...
yikes, how did that happen??) and his big brother

~MOVING into the new house :0)

~Our first ever trip to New Orleans

~Beautiful 70+ degree days and cool nights

~Amazingly colorful leaves on the trees

~Lots of fun Vandal football games, and tailgating parties

~A fun trip with my daughter and her children

~Lots of doodling practice (to improve the skill that I learned in my doodling class)

~Packing, cleaning and organizing
(ONLY looking forward to this because it means we are
M.O.V.I.N.G.)

~Celebrating Halloween with the grandchildren! 
I LOVE their enthusiasm for Halloween!!

No comments: