Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back home...

I am HOME....really kind of bittersweet!  I had a fantastic time in Michigan and it was hard to leave there and go SO far away, but it's always good to be home.  After Michigan I went directly to New Orleans to meet Jim for 4 days (he had a meeting there).  I have lots of great pictures to share here on my blog (incredible fall leaves in Michigan and two very cute little boys), but will do that later because for now I am busy getting ready to move.  The moving truck comes on Monday and I am so unprepared to pack up and move, so for now I will just post these pictures (taken with my phone :0/)  of "L's" early 5th birthday party that we celebrated with him.  (Gotta love those party hats...especially on "Baby G!")



"K" and "A" were there, too!  It was quite a party!!

No comments: