Sunday, August 24, 2008

Can't we just "PAUSE" summer....

I haven't scrapbooked in a while, so it was fun to sit down this afternoon and play with these new American Crafts printed papers, my 2" circle punch, and my 5 favorite little "scrapbook subjects!" Don't you just wish we could "PAUSE" summer...just like we do with our remote control??!! It's been such a fun summer, but it's flying by waaayyyyy too quickly, where did it go? Maybe the fact that we had SNOW on June 10th makes the summer seem a little shorter than normal! :0) It's not that I don't love fall, I really do, and fall is always beautiful here! But, I know I could enjoy it a lot more if the next season wasn't winter!! (You know how I feel about winter!)

3 comments:

Jean Harper said...

Cute layout and cute kids.. Miss them and you

Unknown said...

oh how I love all your sweet grandbabies/kids! Love the layout, I may scrapnap!!
Ellen

Wendy said...

Cute layout! I haven't scrapped in forever! I need to start doing it one of these evenings!