Saturday, August 27, 2011

Three days in Seattle...

Our three day "get-away" to Seattle this past week was wonderful.  It was an anniversary celebration and a chance for us to get a Seattle "fix!"  We love Seattle, always have, and getting to spend a few days there always recharges our batteries!!  Our favorite place in downtown Seattle is Pike Place Market.  We spent a good part of every day there, and loved it!

The fresh flowers are beyone description...they have huge, beautiful boquets for $10!  If I lived there I would fill our house with them!  It's always fun to watch the guys at the fresh fish counter throw the fish around!  And, every corner in the market area has "live entertainment" going from sun up to sun down!  The four guys singing outside the original Starbucks were amazing!  We also saw a guy with a trained parrot, a musician playing the guitar AND harmonica while hula-hooping, and SO much more!  It's great!!

I didn't take my camera (I didn't want to have to carry it around), but my iPhone with the Camera+ app did a great job of capturing some of our special memories!!










1 comment:

Chloe Courtney said...

Loved the photos :) Loved your blog....