Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello FALL...

Fall in the northwest is beautiful!!  Our town is transformed...colorful trees everywhere!  I really love fall...football games, tailgating, pumpkin spice candles, cool evenings, colorful trees, sweaters...but, I could enjoy this season SOOOO much more if it was followed by spring!!  :0/

I'm not sure what happened to that tiny, precious new baby boy that I was rocking and snuggling just 6 weeks ago....this little guy is 2 months and 1 week....growing up wayyyyyyy to fast for my likes!!
I'm going back in two weeks for a visit...I can't let any more time go by without holding this precious little guy and playing with his big brother!

And, this weekend we are off for a few days to Green Valley Ranch Resort in Henderson, Nevada.  Jim will be learning some new Governmental Accounting and Auditing techniques, and I'm going to be enjoying the 100 degree weather and this beautiful place!

After we return home we will be PACKING and MOVING!  Yipee!!

No comments: