Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good News...Bad News...



Getting these layouts posted to the Design Team blog has really been a "good news, bad news" adventure!!! The good news is that these "Hippity Hoppity" Easter papers are ADORABLE!!! These are "my" kind of papers and it was so much fun getting to create with them.

The bad news is that I got a brand new computer for Christmas (actually, that part is GOOD), but the Windows 7 operating system isn't compatible with my scanner or USB Wireless connector, so getting these scanned and posting them on-line has been impossible---thus, making me crazy!!! Finally, I have given up scanning for now (please excuse my off-kilter photos, thus making them look a little strange when I cropped them) and I just took pictures!!

But...forget my computer woes and just take a look at these Easter papers from We Are Memory Keepers---you are going to want some for yourself!!!
And, in my totally unbiased opinion, I think these two little guys in the layouts are pretty adorable too!! :0)

No comments: