Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

I've been focusing on Christmas for the past few weeks---shopping (at those fun and fabulous stores in Phoenix), crafting some "really cute" presents, planning our annual "Santa Party," just to name a few things, but with Thanksgiving tomorrow I want to pause and remember all the many blessings I have in my life. I am so thankful for:


My incredible husband

The love and friendship of our three children

Our daughters and son-in-law

5 absolutely adorable grandchildren

My sister and best friend

A Mom and Dad that made me who I am today

Family

Good Friends

The opportunity to live in America

The men and women serving in the military and keeping "Our America"
the most wonderful and safe place to live
And...on the lighter side...

The Vandals much improved football and basketball teams :0)

I could go on and on.....just let me say I have more to be thankful for than I have room on this blog. I am truly blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Beautiful sentiments! And I am Thankful for my dear friend Judy and all of the wonderful memories we have made over the years..... and all those to come:) Love you!
Ellen